|Typical Application:||Solid, Particle, Strong Dust And Other Occasions||Antenna Material:||316L|
|Measuring Range:||15mm||Power Supply:||24VDC(Two Lines, Four Lines)|
|Media Temperature:||-40~+250℃||Process Pressure:||-0.1~4.0MPa|
|Process Connection:||Bracket, Flange||Signal Output:||4...20mA/HART/RS485/Modbus...|
Horn Type Radar Level Meter,
Solid Radar Level Meter,
Radar Type Level Transmitter 26GHz
High Frequency Solid 26GHz NYRD808 Radar Level Meter
26GHz NYRD808 Radar Level Meter Working Principle
Radar level meter NYRD80X series sensor is a 26GHz high-frequency radar level measuring instrument with a maximum measuring distance of 80m. The antenna is further optimized, and the new fast microprocessor can carry out higher rate signal analysis and processing, making the instrument can be used in reaction kettle, solid bin and some complex measurement conditions.
The radar object position antenna emits a narrow microwave pulse that is transmitted downward through the antenna. After the pulse wave touches the surface of the measured medium, it is reflected back and received by the antenna system again. The signal is transmitted to the electronic circuit part and automatically converted into object level signal (Because pulses travel so fast, the time it takes for an electromagnetic wave to reach its target and bounce back to the receiver is almost instantaneous).
26GHz NYRD808 Radar Level Meter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Solid, particle, strong dust and other occasions|
|Antenna material||316 ( optional)|
|Process connection||Flange,bracket (optional)|
|Power supply||24VDC(Two lines, four lines)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exd II BT4|
Note: Products can be customized according to the specific requirements of users.
26GHz NYRD808 Radar Level Meter Design Feature
1.Antenna size is small, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2.Hardly affected by corrosion and foam; Not affected by medium density, temperature and pressure changes.
3.Severe dust environment has little impact on the operation of high frequency level meter.
4.Shorter wavelength, better reflection for inclined solid surfaces.
5.Small beam angle and concentrated energy.
6.The measurement blind area is smaller, and good results can be achieved for small tank measurement.
7.High signal-to-noise ratio for better performance even under fluctuating conditions.
8.High frequency, the best choice for measuring solid and low dielectric constant media.
26GHz NYRD808 Radar Level Meter Application Field
1. Power plants: coal piles, raw coal silos, exhaust gas purification tanks, silo pumps, ash storage, oil tanks, etc.
2. Oilfield: finished oil storage tank, three-phase separator, settling tank, drilling mud tank, etc.
3. Chemical industry: raw material silo, intermediate silo, reaction tank, solid silo, separator, etc.
4. Metallurgy: blast furnace, ore silo, ore crusher, raw material silo, auxiliary material silo, alumina powder silo, etc.
5. Cement: stone silo, raw material silo, coal powder silo, slag storage silo, commercial concrete, etc.
6. Foodstuffs: raw sugar storage tanks, tomato paste storage tanks, brewery storage tanks, etc.
7. Pharmaceuticals: pharmaceutical storage tanks, separators, fermentation tanks, etc.
8. Paper: raw material bin, storage tower, drying drum, chemical material storage bin, etc.
9. Other: quarry, coal mine, environmental protection, shipbuilding and other industries.
Contact Person: Winnie