Guided Radar Level Transmitter High Temperature,
Microwave Guided Wave Radar Level Sensor,
Stainless Steel Radar Level Switch
NYRD702 Stainless Steel Radar Level Transmitter Guided Microwave Level High Temperature
NYRD702 Stainless Steel Radar Level Transmitter Design Features
1. The guided wave radar level meter adopts advanced microwave processing technology and unique Echo Discovery echo processing technology, contact measurement, high measurement accuracy and more accurate measurement. At the same time, the guided wave radar is resistant to adhesion and is not affected by the external environment such as medium temperature and adhesion.
2. A variety of process connection methods and types of detection components make 70X series guided wave radar level gauges suitable for various complex working conditions and applications. Such as: high temperature, high pressure and low dielectric constant medium.
3. Using the pulse working mode, the product has extremely low emission power, and can be installed in various metal and non-metal containers, without harm to the human body and the environment.
NYRD702 Stainless Steel Radar Level Transmitter Technical Parameter
1. Liquid (strong corrosion, low dielectric constant, adhesion, high temperature and high pressure, built-in heating coil, ladder, floating plate and other complex occasions)
2.Dust (fly ash, limestone powder, cement powder, concrete and other media)
3. Solid (small particles, grains, pebbles, sand and other media)
|Explosion proof grade
|Exia II CT6 Ga
Note: Products can be customized according to the specific requirement of users!
Contact Person: Janna.wang