|Antenna Material:||304 (optional)||Measuring Range:||15m|
|Power Supply:||24VDC(Two Lines, Four Lines)||Medium Temperature:||-40~+500℃|
|Process Pressure:||-0.1~4.0MPa||Measuring Accuracy:||0.05%-0.1%F.S|
|Signal Output:||4...20mA/HART/RS485/Modbus...||Typical Application:||Liquid, Especially In High Temperature, High Pressure And Other Occasions|
Liquid Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter,
Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter 24VDC,
24VDC Radar Liquid Level Transmitter
High Temperature Liquid 24VDC NYRD705 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
NYRD705 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter Working Principle
Thanks to the advanced microprocessor and the unique choDiscovery echo processing technology, the guided wave radar level meter can be used in a variety of complex conditions. Due to the type of process connections and detection elements, the HCDAR-5X series guided wave radar level meter is suitable for a variety of complex conditions and applications. For example, high temperature, high pressure and low dielectric constant media. Pulse operation, the guided wave radar level meter emits very low power and can be installed in a variety of metal and non-metal containers, which is not harmful to human body and the environment.
NYRD705 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter Design Feature
1. The emitted electromagnetic waves are constant and do not require field verification or relocation to change the range.
2.Various installation methods, threaded connection or flange connection can be used.
3. Changes in temperature, pressure and density have no effect on the measurement.
4. No moving parts in the measurement process, no mechanical parts damage problem, free maintenance.
5. Almost any liquid or stationary particle media can be measured.
6. The disadvantage is that there are blind areas at the top and bottom. The minimum dead zone at the top is 0.25m.
NYRD705 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Liquid, especially in high temperature, high pressure and other occasions|
|Antenna material||304 (optional)|
|Power supply||24VDC(Two lines, four lines)|
|Process connection||Thread, flange (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6(optional)|
Note: Products can be customized according to the specific requirements of users.
NYRD705 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter Appication Field
1. Power plant: fuel silo, reservoir, silo pump, steam drum, fuel tank, etc.;
2. Oil field: crude oil storage tank, refined oil storage tank, three-phase separator, sedimentation tank, sewage tank, oil-water interface, etc.;
3. Chemical industry: crude oil distillation tower, raw material silo, intermediate silo, reaction tank, ammonia water tank, separator, etc.;
4. Metallurgy: blast furnace, raw material silo, auxiliary material silo, electrolytic cell buffer tank, etc.;
5. Water conservancy: canals, reservoirs, farmland irrigation, river water level monitoring, flash flood warning, urban waterlogging, etc.;
6. Food: juice factory, milk factory, ketchup storage tank, brewery storage tank, etc.; pharmaceutical Chinese medicine storage tank, separator, fermentation tank, etc.;
7. Water treatment: cisterns, cesspools, water treatment tanks, deep wells, drinking water networks, etc.;
8. Others: environmental protection, shipbuilding and other industries.
Contact Person: Winnie