|Antenna Material:||Lens Antenna, 316L+PTFE (Optional)||Measuring Range:||40m|
|Measuring Accuracy:||0.05%-0.1%F.S||Medium Temperature:||-40~+120℃、-40~+260℃|
|Process Connection:||Flange、bracket (optional)||Process Pressure:||-0.1~2.0MPa|
|Signal Output:||4...20mA/HART/RS485/Modbus...||Typical Application:||Easy To Crystallize, Dew Condensation, Toxic, Strong Corrosion, Strong Dust, Sanitary Grade, Etc.|
Radar Level Transmitter Small Beam Angle,
40m Non Contact Radar Level Transmitter,
IP67 Radar Level Switch
Small Beam Angle 40m IP67 NYRD-TJ 26G Radar Level Transmitter
NYRD-TJ 26G Radar Level Transmitter Working Principle
The antenna of a high-frequency radar level meter emits an extremely narrow microwave pulse. The pulse travels through space at the speed of light and meets the surface of the medium being measured. Part of its energy is reflected back and received by the same antenna.
The time interval between the emitted and received pulses is proportional to the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium. Due to the extremely high propagation speed of electromagnetic waves, the time interval between the transmitted and received pulses is very small (nanosecond level) and difficult to determine. The 26G HF radar level meter uses a special correlation solution technology to accurately identify the time interval between the transmitted and received pulses, which further calculates the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium.
NYRD-TJ 26G Radar Level Transmitter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Easy to crystallize, dew condensation, toxic, strong corrosion, strong dust, sanitary grade, etc.|
|Antenna material||Lens Antenna, 316L+PTFE (Optional)|
|Power supply||24VDC(Two lines, four lines)|
|Process connection||Flange,bracket (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6(optional)|
Note: Products can be customized according to the specific requirements of users.
NYRD-TJ 26G Radar Level Transmitter Design Feature
1. Manufactured with extremely stable materials.
2. Adopt advanced non-contact measurement.
3. Measure the level of liquid and solid media.
4. It can measure all media with a dielectric constant> 1.8.
5. Measure range 0...20m (can be extended to 35 meters).
6. Adopting two-wire system and loop power supply technology, the power supply voltage and output signal are transmitted through a two-core cable.
7. Not affected by noise, steam, dust, vacuum and other working conditions.
8. Not affected by changes in medium density, viscosity and temperature.
Contact Person: Winnie