Food Industry Tuning Fork Density Meter,
Digital Tuning Fork Density Meter 4mA,
Fermenting Beer Industry Density Sensor
Tuning Fork Density Meter For Fermenting Beer And Food Industry 4-20mA Digital Sensor Accuracy 0.001 g/cm3
The working principle of the sensor is based on the vibration principle of the component part, that is, the tuning fork part immersed in the liquid to be measured. The tuning fork part vibrates through an internal piezoelectric device fixed at the bottom end of the fork body. The oscillation frequency is determined by the secondary piezoelectric device fixed at the other end of the tuning fork. The device measures, and the signal is amplified by the circuit at the top. The liquid density is closely related to the vibration frequency of the liquid under test. When the density of the liquid under test changes, the vibration frequency of the liquid under test also changes. From this equation, the liquid under test The density of can be precisely calculated in meters.
D= uncalibrated density of the measured medium (kg/m³)
T- vibration frequency (μs).
K0, K1, K2= constants
In the process of density detection, the NYDE-CR plug-in density meter can automatically compensate the effect of temperature on the density (D) of the measured medium, while the effect of pressure on the density is not significant.
• Suitable for density measurement of storage tanks, pipelines, flowing or static media. Suitable for measuring high temperature, low temperature and high viscosity media containing impurities.
• A microprocessor-based electronic switching device that integrates signal processing, calculation and diagnostic functions.
• Continuous on-line measurement of liquid density and temperature, with high precision, more safety and reliability, and can be directly used for production process control.
• Can communicate with PC directly through RS485 interface, users can directly configure nodes online, diagnose faults, and record data.
• While measuring density and temperature, basic density, concentration percentage, mass percentage and volume percentage can be calculated.
•Excellent overvoltage protection structure, excellent temperature stability, fully welded seal, solid and reliable design.
•Easy to install and use, pull in the liquid to display the reading.
• Simplified maintenance, no need for regular cleaning.
• Calibration does not require a standard reference source, laboratory calibration and process interruption.
• The intrinsically safe type can be used in hazardous locations, and the hygienic type can be installed in food production sites.
Tank Tube Density Measurement
|Enjoy - CR
316L, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy
Standard, PTFE, Electropolished
|Internal temperature sensor
IP65, IP67, IP68 (optional)
♦ Remarks: Products can be customized according to your specific requirements!
For more product details, please contact me! Thank you~
Serena Jiang / Sales Manager
Contact Person: Serena Jiang