10mA Vibrating Level Switch,
Vibrating Level Switch SS 316,
24VDC vibrating fork level sensor
Low Price Tuning Fork Level Switch Control Liquid Level Monitor Alarm
Low Price Tuning Fork Level Switch Control Liquid Level Monitor Alarm Description:
The tuning fork level switch can monitor, control and alarm the high and low positions of the tank, and is suitable for various liquid, powder and granular solids. It is practical, simple, reliable, and adaptable. It is basically maintenance-free, and the tuning fork and output are working. They are all illuminated by LEDs. They can be adjusted according to the habits and are equipped with three input modes (DC 24V, AC 110V and AC 220V) and a variety of output methods (DC current output type, relay contact output type, DC voltage output type). All types have high or low fault alarm modes and selectable meter switch sensitivity.
Low Price Tuning Fork Level Switch Control Liquid Level Monitor Alarm Parameters:
|24VDC or 220VAC
|High-low signal Alarm
|It can be set as HLFS (high alarm) or LLFS (low alarm)
|Flange installment (optional)
|Ingress Protection of Shell
Low Price Tuning Fork Level Switch Control Liquid Level Monitor Alarm Features:
1. Avoid material bonding and prevent the vibration of the fork.
2. In the case of crusting, there should be sufficient space between the fork and the tank wall.
3. For the instrument for liquid level monitoring, the detection point is determined according to the height of the required monitoring or control.
4. For low viscosity liquids, the tuning fork head can be freely separated from the process medium and can be installed in any position as shown above.
5. For high viscosity liquids, the tuning fork head cannot be freely separated from the process medium. It is recommended that the fork end be installed vertically downward only.
6. For the monitoring of material level, for vertical cylinder containers or similar containers, the installation position depends not only on the height of the material level that needs to be monitored or controlled, but also the angle of repose and the feeding position of the material. When installing horizontally, the fork end should be at a radius of one-third of the container from the inner wall of the container; the two forks should be in the same horizontal plane. When mounted vertically on the top of the container, the distance between the mounting center and the inner wall of the container should be chosen to be one-third of the radius of the container. The installation position of the instrument should avoid direct impact or splash of material flow to avoid malfunction and wear. If the impact or splash of material cannot be avoided, the protective raft can be installed above the installation position of the instrument. The effective width of the protection raft should be greater than the fork end. The width, the length of which should be greater than the size of the meter actually infiltrated into the silo.
Contact Person: Lay