|Typical Application:||Liquid Level Measurement||Antenna Material:||304, 316L(optional)|
|Measuring Range:||0-50～5000mm(cable Type: 25m)||Power Supply:||24VDC(two Line, Four Line), 220VAC|
|Process Temperature:||-40～+200℃||Process Pressure:||-0.1~10.0MPa|
|Process Connection:||Thread, Flange, Bracket (optional)||Signal Output:||4...20mA/HART/RS485...|
Liquid Magnetic Level Transmitter,
Homeothermy Liquid Level Gauge,
Magnetic Level Transmitter 20mA
20mA Homoeothermy Liquid NYCZ500 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Meter
NYCZ500 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Meter Working Principle
The working principle of magnetostrictive level meter is shown in the figure. The product mainly consists of a measuring rod, an electronic compartment and a non-contact floating ball on the measuring rod. The measuring rod is equipped with magnetostrictive wire (waveguide wire), and the rod is made of non-magnetic stainless steel tube, which protects the waveguide wire very well.When the magnetostrictive level meter works, the pulse generator in the electronic compartment sends out a starting pulse. When this starting pulse is transmitted in the waveguide wire, it generates a rotating magnetic field that advances in the direction of the waveguide wire.This mechanical wave propagates in two directions, the mechanical wave that reaches the end of the measuring rod is absorbed by the damper, the mechanical wave that travels back to the direction of the electronic bin is sensed by the energy pickup mechanism installed in the electronic bin and converted into a corresponding current pulse, and the energy pickup mechanism then calculates the time difference between the two pulses to accurately measure the height of the measured liquid level.
NYCZ500 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Meter Design Feature
1. Wider applicability, a variety of probe forms, a variety of process connection forms, a variety of production materials, can be customized design;
2. Reliability: As the magnetostrictive level meter adopts the waveguide principle, there is no mechanical moving part, so there is no friction, no wear. The entire converter is enclosed in a stainless steel tube, and the measurement medium non-contact, reliable sensor work, long life.
3. High accuracy: Since the magnetostrictive level meter works with waveguide pulse, the measured displacement is determined by measuring the time of the starting pulse and the ending pulse, so the measurement accuracy is high and the resolution is better than 0.01%FS, which is difficult to achieve the accuracy with other sensors.
4. Good safety: Magnetostrictive level meter has high explosion-proof performance, intrinsically safe, safe to use, especially suitable for the measurement of chemical materials and flammable liquids. No need to open the lid of the tank when measuring, avoiding the insecurity of manual measurement.
5. Magnetostrictive level meter is easy to install and simple to maintain: Magnetostrictive level meter is generally installed through the existing orifice at the top of the tank, especially suitable for the installation of underground storage tanks and tanks already in operation, and can not affect normal production during the installation process.
NYCZ500 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Meter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Liquid level measurement|
|Antenna form||Probe type, cable type|
|Antenna Material||304, 316L(optional)|
|Measuring range||0-50～5000mm(cable type: 25m)|
|Power supply||24VDC(two line, four line), 220VAC|
|Process connection||Thread, Flange, Bracket (optional)|
|Load characteristic||Maximum load resistance 600Ω for current output; maximum load resistance 2mA for voltage output|
|Explosion-proof grade||ExiaⅡCT6 Ga;ExiaⅡCT6 Gb|
NYCZ500 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Meter Application Field
1. Industrial field level measurement and control
2. Tank level measurement and control
3. Liquid level control in chemical process
4. Liquid level control of pharmaceutical tank
5. Food and beverage tank control
6. Dam water level monitoring
7. Drinking water and sewage treatment
8. Oil-water interface measurement and control
9. Gas station metering management system
10. Other liquid level measurement and control...
Contact Person: Winnie