|Probe Material:||304+PTFE (optional)||Power Supply:||220VAC,24VDC (optional)|
|Process Temperature:||-40~+130℃||Process Pressure:||0~2.0MPa|
|Failure Alarm:||Upper Or Lower Limit, Adjustable On Site||Probe Length:||Cable Length S Can Be Customized On Request|
|Typical Application:||When The Length Is More Than 2 Meters, It Can Be Installed Vertically At The Top And Can Be Used As A Coal Conveying Switch|
Flexible Cable Admittance Type Level Sensor,
Contact Type RF Admittance Level Sensor,
RF Liquid Admittance Level Sensor
Contact Type Flexible Cable NYSP-UK864 RF Admittance Level Switch
NYSP-UK864 RF Admittance Level Switch Working Principle
The working principle of the RF admittance level switch is the backbone radio frequency (RF) capacitive technology. A radio frequency is applied to the probe and, through continuous analysis, the effects caused by the surrounding environment are determined. Since all materials have a permittivity and their conductivity is different from that of air, the overall impedance reflected by the small capacitance shift changes when the probe is in contact with the material. Because the energized probe and the vessel wall constitute the two plates of the capacitor, the insulator of the probe and the surrounding air become the dielectric material, when the air (which has a dielectric constant of 10) is replaced by any other material (with a dielectric constant > 1) , the capacitance effect is enhanced. Thereby changing the negative resistance of the application. That is, the change of capacitance value causes the change of impedance. This effect is measured by the circuit and compared to the reference established by the sensitivity setting (circuit).
NYSP-UK864 RF Admittance Level Switch Design Feature
1. Strong versatility: It can be applied to the measurement of various conductive and non-conductive media, such as liquids, viscous substances, particles, powders, and fly ash.
2. Anti-adhesion: The patented anti-adhesion circuit can eliminate false signals caused by material adhesion.
3. The probe is detachable: There is no cable connection between the controller and the probe. The controller can be removed and replaced at any time for maintenance without affecting the incoming and outgoing materials.
4. High and low temperature resistance: suitable for working environment from -184°C to 280°C, and ceramic probes suitable for higher temperatures are also available.
5. Output form: double-pole double-throw relay signal output, at the same time there is a status light to display the output status, and a delay function of 0 to 30 seconds.
6. Unintelligent diagnosis: After power-on, the instrument circuit automatically detects whether the working state is normal.
NYSP-UK864 RF Admittance Level Switch Technical Parameters
|Typical application||When the length is more than 2 meters, it can be installed vertically at the top and can be used as a coal conveying switch|
|Probe material||304+PTFE (optional)|
|Probe length||Cable length S can be customized on request|
|Supply power||220VAC,24VDC (optional)|
|Process connection||Thread, flange (optional)|
|Signal output||DPDT output, 5A 24VDC or 5A 220VAC|
|Time delay||0-30s adjustment|
|Failure alarm||Upper or lower limit, adjustable on site|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6 Ga (optional)|
Contact Person: Winnie