|Typical Application:||Can Be Used For Most Liquids, Including Coated Liquids, Aerated Liquids And Grout||Working Temperature:||Fork Body:-40~+220℃; Instrument: -40~+80℃|
|Fork Material:||304, 316 ( Optional)||Medium Density:||≥0.7g/cm³(liquid)、﹥0.1g/cm³(solid)|
|Process Connection:||Thread, Flange (optional)||Explosion-proof Grade:||Exd II BT4|
Tuning Fork Level Switch High Temperature,
100mm Tuning Fork Level Switch,
Liquids Tuning Fork Level Sensor
High Temperature Good Applicablity 100mm NYYCUK-C Tuning Fork Level Switch
NYYCUK-C Tuning Fork Level Switch Working Principle
NYYCUK tuning fork switch is a universal liquid level limit switch. The tuning fork is excited by a piezoelectric crystal and vibrates. When the tuning fork is immersed in a liquid or a solid, the vibration frequency changes and this frequency change is detected by an electronic circuit through a switching quantity. The tuning fork level limit switch is not affected by dielectric constant, turbulence, churning, bubbles, vibration, etc. There are no moving parts, so there is no need for maintenance or adjustment, which makes it ideal for level switches under complex working conditions , and the latest application of intelligent chip can be used as oil-water interface switch.
Tuning fork level switches are widely used for limit monitoring of liquid media such as tap water, mineral water, gasoline, diesel, pulp, glue, waste water, dyestuff, acid and alkali solutions, beer, beverages, etc. They are also suitable for limit monitoring of media such as solid powders and small solid particles with good fluidity.
NYYCUK-C Tuning Fork Level Switch Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Can be used for most liquids, including coated liquids, aerated liquids and grout|
|Fork material||304, 316 ( optional)|
|Fork length||100mm(Customized by length)|
|Power supply||24VDC, 220VAC|
|Working temperature||Fork body:-40~+220℃; instrument: -40~+80℃|
|Process connection||Flange,thread (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exd II BT4|
|Signal output||DPDT relay output|
NYYCUK-C Tuning Fork Level Switch Design Feature
1. Suitable for measuring free-flowing solid powders or medium-density particles. Also suitable for almost all liquid media, this series of tuning fork level switches can measure a variety of liquid levels, with high/low fail-safe limit switches.
2.It is not affected by foam, eddy current or gas, and is suitable for fixed-point alarm or control of the solid material level of various silos and the liquid level of various containers. Various models are available for different applications.
3. Long service life, stable performance, safe and reliable.
4. Adaptable: Different electrical parameters and the density of the measured material have no effect on the measurement. Harsh conditions such as scaling, stirring, turbulence, bubbles, vibration, medium viscosity, high temperature, and high pressure also have no effect on detection.
5. No adjustment is required. It is not affected by the dielectric constant and density of the measured medium, so no matter which liquid is measured, no on-site adjustment is required.
6. Maintenance free. The detection process of the tuning fork switch is done by an electronic circuit without any moving parts, so once installed and put into use, no on-site adjustment is required.
NYYCUK-C Tuning Fork Level Switch Application Field
1.Tap water, mineral water
3.Pulp, glue, dye
4.Beer, beer starter, drink
5.Wastewater, mud, acid, alkali solution
6.Solid powder and small particles with good fluidity
Contact Person: Winnie