|Probe Type:||Insulated Hard Rod PTFE (optional)||Power Supply:||24 VDC|
|Medium Temperature:||-40~+260℃||Process Pressure:||-0.1~4.0MPa|
|Typical Application:||Corrosive/conductive Liquids, Viscous Liquids, Split Installation Possible||Electrical Interface:||M20×1.5， ½‘’NPT|
PTFE Rod RF Admittance Level Transmitter,
Insulated RF Admittance Level Transmitter,
24 VDC RF Admittance Level Switch
Insulated Hard Rod PTFE 24 VDC NYSP-Z16 RF Admittance Level Transmitter
NYSP-Z16 RF Admittance Level Transmitter Working Principle
RF conductivity measurement technology is a level measurement technology with unique advantages.Although the concept is similar to the general capacitance measurement technique, the RF conductivity technique incorporates a driver shield circuit and a chopper circuit in the electronic unit, so impedance and capacitance resistance can be measured separately.The impedance and reactance of any pendant are calculated by the laws of physics to be equal in magnitude, so the effect of the pendant can be measured and eliminated from the total output by phase shifting of the oscillator circuit.
The probe of the radio frequency conductivity liquid level meter is installed in the storage tank, and the radio frequency signal change caused by the liquid level change is obtained through the probe.The Driving-Shield end of the probe prevents the RF current from forming a loop through the hanging material, ensuring the accuracy of the measurement.
NYSP-Z16 RF Admittance Level Transmitter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Corrosive/conductive liquids, viscous liquids, split installation possible|
|Probe type||Insulated hard rod PTFE (optional)|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Process connection||3/4" BSPT thread (standard) flange mount (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT4|
NYSP-Z16 RF Admittance Level Transmitter Design Feature
1. Anti-hanging material: The unique drive shielding circuit design improves the performance of the anti-hanging material.
2. Power supply range: power supply operating range: 13 ~ 35VDC.
3. Adaptability: Probe process temperature: -100 ℃ ~ 800 ℃; no dead zone measurement, can be used in horizontal measurement occasions of more than ten centimeters or even a few centimeters, with a large measurement range;the maximum measurement range of up to hundreds of meters, or even hundreds of meters; viscous material interface measurement is the great advantage of the instrument.
4. Stability: The output is stable and reliable, and it is resistant to the influence of fly ash, blanking, water vapor, crystallization and waxing.
5. Maintenance-free: no moving, no easy-to-wear parts, no need for frequent cleaning, maintenance, commissioning.
NYSP-Z16 RF Admittance Level Transmitter Application Field
1. Food: juice plants, milk plants, tomato paste storage tanks, brewery storage tanks, etc.
2. Pharmaceuticals: medium pharmaceutical storage tanks, separators, fermentation tanks, etc.
3. Water treatment: reservoirs, cesspools, water treatment tanks, settling ponds, deep wells, drinking water networks, etc.
4. Others: environmental protection, oil field, metallurgy, shipbuilding and other industries.
Contact Person: Winnie