|Typical Application:||In-pipe Liquid Flow Measurement||Antenna Material:||PFA(optional)|
|Power Supply:||AC220V 50Hz /DC24V/3.6V||Environment Temperature:||-25~+60℃|
|Process Connection:||Flange (optional)||Damping Time Constant:||Continuous Variable From 0 To 100s (90%) Time Staging Selectable|
|Signal Output:||Analog Output, Frequency Output, Alarm Output, Pulse Output|
Pipeline Electromagnetic Flow Meter,
Liquid Electromagnetic Water Meter,
Electromagnetic Liquid Level Transmitter
A Variety Of Outputs In-Pipe Liquid Flow Measurement NYLD Pipeline Type Electromagnetic Flow Meter
NYLL type electromagnetic flow meter is a kind of flow meter with high accuracy and high reliability. It is used to measure the volume flow of conductive liquids and slurries in closed pipes, and is widely used in steel, electric power, petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, minerals, paper making, water supply and drainage, food, medicine and other industries.
NYLD Electromagnetic Flow Meter Working Principle
The measurement principle is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. That is: the conductive liquid in the magnetic field for cutting magnetic lines of force movement, the conductor induction electromotive force, E for: E = KBVD
D: the inner diameter of the measuring tube
K: instrumentation constants
V: measuring tube section of the average flow rate
B: magnetic induction strength
When measuring flow, the fluid flows through a magnetic field perpendicular to the direction of flow. The flow of a conductive fluid induces a voltage signal proportional to the average flow rate (i.e., volume flow). The induced voltage signal is detected by two electrodes in direct contact with the fluid and transmitted via a cable to an amplifier, which is then converted into a uniform current output signal.
NYLD Electromagnetic Flow Meter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||In-pipe liquid flow measurement|
|Power consumption||<15W (and sensor matching power consumption)|
|Counters||Positive total, negative total|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz /DC24V/3.6V|
|Process connection||flange (optional)|
|Damping time constant||Continuous variable from 0 to 100s (90%) time staging selectable|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT5 Ga, Exd II CT5 Gb(optional)|
|Signal output||Analog output, frequency output, alarm output, pulse output|
NYLD Electromagnetic Flow Meter Design Feature
1. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. No obstructive flow parts in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and low requirement for straight pipe section.
2. The converter adopts liquid crystal backlight display, which makes it easy to read under direct sunlight or in dark rooms.
3. Infrared touch button to set parameters, in harsh environments without opening the cover of the converter can be set safely.
4. The flow meter is a two-way measurement system, with three accumulators inside: forward, reverse and total difference; can display forward and reverse flow.
5. And has a variety of outputs: current, pulse, digital communication, HART.
6. The converter has self-diagnostic alarm output, empty load detection alarm output, flow rate upper and lower limit alarm output, batch control and other functions.
7. Not only can be used for general process detection, but also for the measurement of mineral pulp, pulp and paste liquid.
8. High pressure electromagnetic flow meter using PFA plus network lining technology, high pressure resistance, negative pressure resistance, specifically applied to petrochemical, mineral and other industries.
9. Explosion-proof type meters can be used in the corresponding explosion-proof places.
Contact Person: Winnie