|24VDC(Two Lines, Four Lines)
|Measurement Of Aggressive Liquids In Small Vessels Under Simple Process Conditions
Corrosive Liquid Radar Level Transmitter,
26G Radar Liquid Level Transmitter,
IP67 Radar Type Level Transmitter
High Frequency Corrosive Liquid 35m IP67 NYRD87 26G Radar Level Transmitter
NYRD87 26G Radar Level Transmitter Working Principle
The antenna of the high-frequency radar level gauge emits extremely narrow microwave pulses. This pulse propagates in space at the speed of light and meets the surface of the measured medium. Part of its energy is reflected back and received by the same antenna.
The time interval between the transmitted pulse and the received pulse is proportional to the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium. Due to the extremely high propagation speed of electromagnetic waves, the time interval between the transmitted pulse and the received pulse is very small (nanosecond order) and difficult to confirm. The 26G high-frequency radar level meter uses a special related solution technology that can accurately identify the time interval between the transmitted pulse and the received pulse, so as to further calculate the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium.
NYRD87 26G Radar Level Transmitter Design Feature
1. Antenna size is small, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2. Hardly affected by corrosion and foam; Not affected by medium density, temperature and pressure changes.
3. Severe dust environment has little impact on the operation of high frequency level meter.
4. Shorter wavelength, better reflection for inclined solid surfaces.
5. Small beam angle and concentrated energy.
6. The measurement blind area is smaller, and good results can be achieved for small tank measurement.
7. High signal-to-noise ratio for better performance even under fluctuating conditions.
NYRD87 26G Radar Level Transmitter Technical Parameters
|Measurement of aggressive liquids in small vessels under simple process conditions
|24VDC(Two lines, four lines)
|Exia II CT6(optional)
Note: According to the specific requirements of users can be customized design products.
Contact Person: Winnie