|Pressure Extraction Method:
|Standard Pressure Extraction C
|Flange Connection, Welded Connection
Annular Channel Type Turbine Flow Meter,
Orifice Plate Turbine Flow Meter DN50,
Structure Liquid Turbine Meter
Annular Channel Type Structure Liquid NYLD-KB Orifice Tyoe Ring Plate Flowmeter
NYLD-KB series annular orifice plate flowmeter is a throttling flow sensor developed on the basis of standard orifice plate, because it adopts annular channel type structure, so that various dirty media measured can easily pass through the annular slit between the orifice plate and the pipe. Therefore, the annular orifice plate flowmeter is widely used in the flow measurement of dirty media.
NYLD-KB Orifice Tyoe Ring Plate Flowmeter Working Principle
The minimum flow section of the circular orifice plate flowmeter is the circular hole in the center of the plate, when the fluid through the circular hole due to the sudden contraction of the flow area and acceleration to measure the flow, and the minimum flow section of the circular orifice plate flowmeter is the outer edge of the plate and the inner wall of the tube to form a circle, the fluid through the sudden contraction of the flow area and acceleration, the fluid around the edge of the circular orifice plate and the resulting surface layer will be cylindrical, the principle of resistance to the fluid is similar, so the resistance coefficient caused by the circular orifice plate flowmeter to the fluid is relatively similar, which makes it possible for both to have a similar outflow coefficient.
NYLD-KB Orifice Tyoe Ring Plate Flowmeter Technical Parameters
|Pressure extraction method
|Standard pressure extraction C
|Flange connection, welded connection
NYLD-KB Orifice Tyoe Ring Plate Flowmeter Design Feature
1. Not only can measure the flow of general fluids, but also can be applied to fluids containing various impurities (such as dust, suspension, precipitation, etc.), such as various types of gas hot air, flue gas, natural gas, cooling circulating water, etc.
2. Measuring saturated steam superheated steam can avoid the condensate buildup formed by steam stoppage, and when the steam is sent again, it can quickly enter the accurate measurement. Another section of the instrument body has a straight measuring tube, so that installation errors (such as eccentricity, gaskets sticking into the pipe) have little effect on the measurement of the instrument when installed on site.
3. Using the "equal pressure ring" structure, when the length of the straight pipe section is not long enough, it can still be measured accurately. For example: in the downstream of a 90 ° elbow, the meter can have 2D length before; in the downstream of a 30 ° elbow, the meter can have 0.5 D length before.
4. Using "welding method" connection, suitable for high temperature and high pressure fluids (such as superheated steam), low cost, reliable work, stable performance.
5. Adopt "jacket insulation" structure, suitable for easy crystallization, easy vaporization and other fluids that need to be heated or cooled.
Contact Person: Winnie