|Nominal Pressure:||0.25~4.0MPa, 0.25~6.3MPa||Nominal Diameter:||DN50～DN1200, DN50～DN2600|
|Accuracy:||±0.1%～±1.5%||Media Temperature:||-50℃≤ T ≤500℃|
|Connection Method:||Flange Connection, Threaded, Welded||Reference Standards:||GB/T2624-2006, JJG640-94 And ASMEPTC19.5-2004|
Flow Measurement Venturi Tube Flow Meter,
Flange Connection Venturi Tube Flow Meter,
Turbine Flow Meter Venturi
Durable And Stable Performance Small Pressure Loss Classic Venturi
Classic Venturi Working Principle
The fluid that fills the pipe, when it flows through the throttle in the pipe, the flow rate will form a local contraction at the venturi throat neck. Thus, the flow rate increases, the static pressure decreases, so in the section venturi throat neck before and after the pressure difference. The greater the fluid flow, the greater the differential pressure, so that the differential pressure can be measured based on the size of the flow. This measurement method is based on the flow continuity equation (law of mass conservation) and Bernoulli's equation (law of energy conservation).
Classic Venturi Design Feature
1. Simple structure on, durable and stable performance.
2. Small pressure loss, saving the energy needed for fluid transportation.
3. Accurate calculation, small energy consumption.
4. It can be used for various dirty media such as liquid, gas, steam and two-phase flow.
5. The standard venturi body is longer, about 2 to 5 times of the pipe diameter.
6. In the range of 50 ~ 1200 diameter, no need for real flow calibration. Beyond this range, it can be designed and manufactured by reference. When higher accuracy is required, real flow calibration can be performed.
Classic Venturi Technical Parameters
|Nominal pressure||0.25~4.0MPa, 0.25~6.3MPa|
|Nominal diameter||DN50～DN1200, DN50～DN2600|
|Media temperature||-50℃≤ t ≤500℃|
|Connection method||Flange connection, threaded, welded|
|Reference Standards||GB/T2624-2006, JJG640-94 and ASMEPTC19.5-2004|
Contact Person: Winnie