|Nominal Pressure:||≤2.5MPa||Nominal Diameter:||DN500～DN2600|
Insert Venturi Flow Meter,
Differential Pressure Venturi Flow Meter,
DN500 Venturi Tube Flow Meter
Short Installation Size Good Stability Large Differential Pressure Insert Venturi
The insertion venturi is a smaller diameter classical venturi inserted in the center of a circular pipe. The difference between the static pressure in the front straight pipe and the static pressure in the throat of this inserted pipe is measured to know the flow rate, which can be used for the flow rate of gases with larger pipe diameters (e.g. blast furnace gas, flue gas, etc.).
Insert Venturi Working Principle
A device for measuring the differential pressure of fluids, invented by Italian physicist G.B. Venturi, hence the name. A venturi is a pipe that first contracts and then gradually expands. The pressure difference between the inlet section and the smallest section is measured, and the flow rate is found using Bernoulli's theorem. Venturi tube consists of the following parts: ① inlet section: a short cylindrical section, its diameter is D; ② contraction section: the shape of a conical tube, cone angle of about 21 ° ± 2 °; ③ throat: a short straight section, diameter of about 1/3 to 1/4 D, length equal to the diameter of the tube; ④ diffusion section: cone angle of 8 ° ~ 15 ° cone tube. From the end of the inlet section 0.25 ~ 0.75D at the end of a pressure ring, there are at least four pressure holes, and pressure ring to the pressure gauge. In addition, there is also a multi-orifice pressure ring leading to the manometer at the center of the throat. The pressure difference between the inlet section and the smallest section (i.e. the throat section) can be measured by the scale of the manometer or by an automatic recorder.
Insert Venturi Design Feature
1. Short installation size, easy to install and low cost.
2. Small pressure loss, saving energy.
3. Good stability, can be used for process monitoring.
4. Large differential pressure, high accuracy, wide measuring range.
5. Good stability, with smooth differential pressure characteristics.
6. Wide range of use, general gas, flue gas, blast furnace gas containing more impurities, etc., long-term use does not occur blockage phenomenon. Before and after the straight pipe section is shorter than the standard throttling device, about 1.5D before and 1D after.
7. With online temperature and pressure self-correcting integrated structure.
Insert Venturi Technical Parameters
Contact Person: Winnie