Pressure Sensor Transmitter Measures The Pressure Of Liquid Gas And Steam
Pressure Sensor Transmitter
Pressure Sensor Transmitter Working principle
The NP93420 series is made by using the piezoresistive effect of semiconductors and micromachining technology. In the specific crystal direction of the single crystal silicon wafer, the process of lithography, diffusion and other semi-conductors are used to fabricate the Wheatstone bridge to form the sensitive diaphragm, which changes slightly when it is subjected to external forces. The resistance of the bridge arm is changed by the change of the resistivity, the output of the excitation voltage signal is changed (one pair is bigger and the other is smaller), after computer temperature compensation, laser resistive adjustment, signal amplification and other processing means and strict assembly detection, Calibration and other processes, the production of a standard output signal pressure transmitter.
Pressure Sensor Transmitter Technical Parameter
||gas and liquid that compatible with SS316
|Full Range Temperature Coefficient
||150%-200% of rated range
||4～20mADC two wire or 0～10mADC three wire
||12.5V-36V,standard power supply is24VDC
||≯750Ω(See below diagram 1 for load characteristic )
Pressure Sensor Transmitter Application
Widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, building materials, medicine, environmental protection, scientific research, and other enterprises and institutions, realize to test the process fluid pressure, and is suitable for various occasions all-weather environment and all kinds of corrosive liquid.
Pressure Sensor Transmitter Characteristics
- The output is stable, the sensitivity is high, the influence of interference and noise is relatively small, the corresponding cost of amplifier circuit is reduced, and the resolution is greatly improved.
- Special V / I integrated circuit, few peripheral devices, high reliability, simple maintenance, easy, small volume, light weight, easy to install and debug.
- Aluminum alloy die-casting shell, three-end isolation, electrostatic spray plastic protective layer,durable.
- 4-20mA DC two-wire signal transmission, strong anti-interference ability, long transmission distance.
- LED,LCD, pointer three indicator heads, site reading is very convenient. Can be used to measure viscous,crystalline and corrosive media.
- When used in dangerous and explosive fields, diffused silicon pressure transmitter is adopted. The product has the characteristics of low current, low voltage and low power consumption. It belongs to intrinsically safe and explosion-proof product and is equipped with explosion-proof certificate.
- Adopting a series of protective measures, such as stainless steel material and special protective structure, and amplifying circuit to protect against lightning strike, anti-jamming, anti-overvoltage, overcurrent, etc., it improves the ability of reliable sealing and anticorrosion and anti-adverse working environment. Fully suitable for general industrial field measurement and control needs.
Pressure Sensor Transmitter Physical Properties
- Isolate diaphragm: SS316 or ceramics diaphragm
- Wetted parts: stainless steel
- Sealing ring: NBR
- Housing: Aluminium alloy
- Body plating: epoxy resin
- Process connection type: M20×1.5 male ,1/2NPT male
- Electric connection: cable hole is 8