|Typical Application:||Liquid Level Measurement||Measuring Range:||50~5000mm|
|Power Supply:||24VDC(15-35V)||Process Temperature:||-40~+130℃|
|Process Pressure:||-0.1~2.0MPa||Signal Output:||4...20mA/HART/RS485/Modbus...|
|Process Connection:||Flange,bracket (optional)||Status Display:||LCD(optional)|
Magnetic Float Level Meter,
Liquid Float Level Meter 20mA,
Probe Magnetic Level Transmitter
Various Probe Forms 20mA Liquid NYCFQ Magnetic Float Level Meter
The magnetic float level meter uses the ring-shaped magnetic float to rise or fall with the liquid level, so that the reed switch in the transmitter's dominant measuring rod will be absorbed and the liquid level will be converted into the corresponding electro-positive output hydroxylamine signal, and then the electro-positive signal will be converted into a two-wire 4~20mA standard signal output by adding an integrated transmission circuit module in the junction box, and the magnetic float level meter also provides on-site LED digital display to measure the liquid level. series products are standard type, anti-corrosion type and explosion-proof type.
NYCFQ Magnetic Float Level Meter Working Principle
The magnetic float level meter works based on the principle of buoyancy and magnetic coupling, with a set of reed tubes and precision resistors inside the detection tube, when the magnetic float moves up and down along the detection tube with the change of liquid level.The dry tube located at the liquid level in the detection tube is turned on in turn so that the output electric positive value of the detection tube changes, and the conversion circuit module in the junction box converts the resistance value into 4~20mA current output.
NYCFQ Magnetic Float Level Meter Design Feature
1. Simple structure, sturdy and reliable, stable operation.
2. The display indicates the liquid level in red, which is intuitive, eye-catching and easy to read.
3. Various installation forms and connection forms can be selected.
4. Large measuring range, no blind area in the whole process of measurement.
5. Continuous measurement of various liquids as well as high temperature, high pressure, corrosive and flammable and explosive medium levels.
6. The display is completely isolated from the measured medium, safe and reliable.
7. For special pressure and temperature can be professionally designed.
NYCFQ Magnetic Float Level Meter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Liquid level measurement|
|Medium density||≤0.8Pa.s; 3Pa.s|
|Process connection||flange,bracket (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6|
NYCFQ Magnetic Float Level Meter Application Field
Magnetic float level gauge is suitable for liquid level display on chemical, petroleum and other industrial equipment containers. At present, it has been widely used in liquid level measurement and control in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, food, pharmaceutical, paper making and other industries.
Contact Person: Winnie