|Typical Application:||Liquid, Gas, Steam||Power Supply:||(12-36)VDC(±30%)|
|Signal Output:||4...20mADC/HART/RS485.||Process Connection:||Flange, Thread (optional)|
|Process Temperature:||-25~+125℃(>+125℃ Can Be Customized)||Measurement Range:||Upper Limit URL|
|Housing Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel (optional)||Damping Time:||0.1～16s Adjustable|
Flange Pressure Sensor Transmitter,
Liquid Pressure Transmitter 20mA,
Gas Pressure Transmitter Sensor
Stable Output High Sensitivity 20mA NP-93420 Pressure Sensor Transmitter
NP93420 series diffusion silicon pressure sensor all use imported chips, after careful structural design, signal processing and assembly, and in strict accordance with national standards for testing and production of a new generation of pressure sensors. The series of products have stable output, high sensitivity and accuracy, and good temperature characteristics, and strong anti-interference ability.
NP-93420 Pressure Sensor Transmitter Working Principle
NP93420 series is the use of semiconductor piezoresistive effect and micromachining technology, in a single crystal silicon wafer of a specific crystal up, with photolithography, diffusion and other semiconductor processes to produce - Wheatstone bridge, the formation of sensitive diaphragm, when subjected to the action of external forces produce a slight change in resistivity changes, so that the bridge arm resistance changes (a pair becomes larger and a pair becomes smaller) in the excitation voltage signal output, after computer temperature compensation, laser resistance adjustment, signal amplification and other processing means and strict assembly testing, calibration and other processes to produce a pressure transmitter with a standard output signal.
NP-93420 Pressure Sensor Transmitter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||liquid, gas, steam|
|Measurement Range||upper limit URL|
|Process temperature||-25~+125℃(>+125℃ can be customized)|
|Damping time||0.1～16s adjustable|
|Allowable overload||Less than or equal to twice the rated range|
|Accuracy Level||0.1 grade,0.2 grade|
|Housing material||Aluminum, stainless steel (optional)|
|Process connection||Flange, thread (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6,Exd II BT5(optional)|
Note: Products can be customized according to the specific requirements of users.
NP-93420 Pressure Sensor Transmitter Design Feature
1. Stable output, high sensitivity, relatively small impact of interference and noise and other factors, the corresponding cost of the amplifier circuit is reduced, and the resolution is greatly improved.
2. Special V / I integrated circuit, few peripheral devices, high reliability, simple and easy maintenance, small size, light weight, extremely easy to install and debug.
3. Aluminum alloy die-casting shell, three-terminal isolation, electrostatic spraying protection layer, sturdy and durable.
4. 4-20mA DC two-wire signal transmission, strong anti-interference ability, long transmission distance.
5. LED, LCD, pointer three kinds of indication meter head, field reading is very convenient. Can be used to measure viscous, crystalline and corrosive media.
6. When applied to dangerous and explosive fields, the diffusion silicon pressure transmitter is used, the product has the characteristics of low current, low voltage, low power consumption, etc. It is an intrinsically safe explosion-proof product, and is equipped with an explosion-proof certificate.
7. The use of stainless steel and special protective structure, and amplification circuit of lightning, anti-jamming, anti-over-voltage, over-current and a series of protection means to improve the reliable sealing corrosion and resistance to harsh working environment, fully suitable for general industrial site measurement and control needs.
NP-93420 Pressure Sensor Transmitter Application Field
1.Petroleum/petrochemical/chemical: with throttling device to provide accurate flow measurement and control. It can measure pressure and level of pipeline and storage tank.
2.Electricity / city gas / other companies and businesses: for measurement requiring high stability and accuracy.
3.Pulp and paper: For applications requiring chemical and corrosive resistant liquids.
4.Steel/nonferrous metals/ceramics: For furnace pressure measurement, etc., where high stability and high accuracy are required.
5.Machinery/Shipbuilding: Used in places requiring stable measurement under strict control (temperature, humidity, etc.) of high precision.
Contact Person: Winnie