|Liquid, Gas, Steam
|Aperture Ratio β:
|± 0.5 %, ±1.0 %
|Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Other
|Reynolds Number Range:
|When 0.10≤β≤0.56, 5000≤ReD; When 0.56≤β≤0.75, 10000≤ReD
|Flange Connection, Butt Welding Connection
Anti Interference Air Flow Meter Sensor,
Shock Resistance Throttle Mass Flow Meter,
Dual Range Gas Mass Flowmeter 50mm
Good Shock Resistance Strong Anti-Interference Ability NY-SL Dual Range Throttle Device Flowmeter
NY-SL Dual Range Throttle Device Flowmeter Product Description
The standard throttling differential pressure flowmeter has the characteristics of no moving parts, good shock resistance, strong anti-interference ability, convenient use and verification, etc.
Widely used in industrial production. The range ratio of the standard throttling differential pressure flowmeter is about 1:3 to 1:4. When the range ratio is enlarged, it is difficult to ensure the measurement accuracy. With the development of modern industry and the improvement of user process requirements, the range ratio requires It is 1:10, or even higher, especially when the flowmeter is used for measurement and trade settlement, which requires higher precision and wider range ratio. According to the requirements of users, our company developed an intelligent dual-range differential pressure type The flow meter, from theory to practice, solves the problems that have plagued users for a long time.
Intelligent dual-range flowmeters usually use two differential pressure sensors with a high range and a low range, and the upper limit of the differential pressure of the low range is the upper limit of the high range.
The 17.32% FS, dual-range differential pressure flowmeter is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power and other industries.
NY-SL Dual Range Throttle Device Flowmeter Design Feature
1. Intelligent dual-range differential pressure flowmeter, for a throttling device, due to the introduction of a low-range differential pressure sensor and a high-range differential pressure sensor and the seamless connection of outputs, a differential pressure type The flowmeter becomes two differential pressure flowmeters with high and low ranges, sharing an intelligent transmission unit, thus greatly improving the flow measurement accuracy of the low range.
2. The differential pressure flowmeter of a single range, after introducing the nonlinear compensation of the outflow coefficient C and the nonlinear compensation of the expansion coefficient, and equipped with a high-precision differential pressure transmitter, the range ratio can reach 1:10. The range ratio of the differential pressure flowmeter can reach 1:65, which greatly improves the system accuracy in the low range.
3. The integrated structure eliminates the distortion of differential pressure signal transmission and ensures the accuracy of the system.
4. Excellent stability, reliability and anti-vibration performance.
5. It ensures the adaptability to high temperature, high pressure, low static pressure, low flow rate and low density fluid, and it is convenient to change the range.
6. As long as it is designed, manufactured, installed and used in accordance with the standard, the specified accuracy can be obtained without real flow calibration.
NY-SL Dual Range Throttle Device Flowmeter Technical Parameters
|liquid, gas, steam
|Reynolds number range
|When 0.10≤β≤0.56, 5000≤ReD; when 0.56≤β≤0.75, 10000≤ReD
|Aperture ratio β
|± 0.5 %, ±1.0 %
|Flange connection, butt welding connection
|Carbon steel, stainless steel, other
|≤0.25MPa,≤0.6MPa …… ≤32.0MPa
Contact Person: Winnie