|Typical Application:||Liquid Level Measurement||Measuring Range:||50~5000mm|
|Measuring Accuracy:||±1%FS||Status Display:||LCD(OPTINAL)|
|Process Connection:||Flange,bracket (optional)||Medium Density:||≤0.8Pa.s; 3Pa.s|
|Explosion-proof Grade:||Exia II CT6||Process Pressure:||-0.1~2.0MPa|
Liquid Measurement NYCFQ-UL Magnetic Float Level Meter Connected With Flange
NYCFQ-UL Magnetic Float Level Meter Working Principle
When the sensor is working,the circuit part will excite a pulse current on the waveguide wire and the current propagating along the waveguide wire will generate a pulse electromagnetic field around the waveguide wire.A float is provided outside the measuring rod of the sensor which can move up and down alone the measuring rod with the change of liquid level. Inside the float is a set of permanent magnetic rings When the pulsed current magnetic field meets the magnetic ring field generated by the float the magnetic field around the float changes so that the wave guide wire made of magnetostrictive material generates a torsional pulse at the float's position. which is transmitted back along the wire at a fixed speed and detected by the detector. By measuring the time difference between the pulse current and the torsion wave the position of the float namely the position of the liquid level can be precisely determined.
NYCFQ-UL Magnetic Float Level Meter Technical Parameters
|Typical application||Liquid level measurement|
|Medium density||≤0.8Pa.s; 3Pa.s|
|Process connection||flange,bracket (optional)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exia II CT6|
NYCFQ-UL Magnetic Float Level Meter Design Feature
1. Simple structure, sturdy and reliable, stable operation.
2. The display indicates the liquid level in red, which is intuitive, eye-catching and easy to read.
3. Various installation forms and connection forms can be selected.
4. Large measuring range, no blind area in the whole process of measurement.
5. Continuous measurement of various liquids as well as high temperature, high pressure, corrosive and flammable and explosive medium levels.
Contact Person: Winnie